TERMS AND DEFINITIONS FlippingBook Limited
, the owner of the Internet Site https://salespal.com
, grants to the User access to the IS on the conditions of this Terms of Services. User
: An individual or an entity legally authorized to accept and capable of accepting this Terms of Services and the granted right to use the IS according to this Terms of Services to the extent limited by this Terms of Services. Internet Service FlippingBook Salespal (IS)
- a service for:
- creating electronic publications on and distributing on the Internet;
- leads registration at exhibitions and other events,
the functions of which are available at the websites https://salespal.com
and Mobile Application FlippingBook Salespal, which is regulated by this Terms of Services and other accompanying documentation. The IS is accessible via the web interface on the websites https://salespal.com
and/or by special software, including the Mobile Application (IS Client). IS is regulated by this Terms of Service and other accompanying documentation. Subscription to the IS
: The effective (operational) period of the IS is determined according to the Pricing Plan chosen by the User. Pricing Plan
: Information about amounts, fee rates, and expenses of FlippingBook Limited to be paid and/or reimbursed by the User. The volume of IS functionality available to the User depends on the chosen Pricing Plan. All the pricing plans, their descriptions, and amendments and/or supplements thereto are provided on the website https://salespal.com
FlippingBook Limited is entitled to provide other pricing plans to the User under a separate agreement. In this case, the pricing plans published on the website https://salespal.com
are either not valid or valid to the extent that they do not contradict the agreement between FlippingBook Limited and the User. CONDITIONS OF IS USE
, as well as amendments and/or supplements thereto, come into force at the time of their publication on the website https://salespal.com
and other IS documentation by notifications published on the website https://salespal.com
. FlippingBook Limited, at its own discretion, can also send notices to the Users by means of electronic communications. User registration
In order to use the IS in full in volume that depends on the chosen by User Pricing Plan, the User must complete the registration process by providing the information about the User (registration data). The registration procedure required registration data, and other information needed to complete the registration process are set unilaterally by FlippingBook Limited at the website https://salespal.com
Registration data provided by the User must be current and valid. FlippingBook Limited at its own discretion can request confirmation of the provided registration data, in particular by the presentation of documented proof. The User is obliged to keep the registration data current and valid by updating it in a timely manner in the manner allowed by the IS. In case of any suspicions, FlippingBook Limited retains the right to stop providing the services unilaterally at any time without advance notification of the User and to delete or block the access to materials published by the User. In this case, the cost of the subscription paid by the User according to the Pricing Plan will not be reimbursed to the User. The User will take whatever measures are necessary to keep his or her registration data confidential. FlippingBook Limited cannot take responsibility in any way for the loss of access to the IS by the User and for the consequent occurrence of direct and indirect damage or lost profit by the User or third parties as the result of unauthorized access to the User's registration data by any third parties. License
, FlippingBook Limited grants to the User the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use for the Software during the period of the subscription for the IS. In such a case, the relationship with respect to the Software between the User and FlippingBook Limited is regulated by this Terms of Services and is entirely the same as between FlippingBook Limited and the User with respect to the IS unless otherwise provided by this Terms of Services. FlippingBook Limited guarantees to be the owner of all the rights for providing the rights for the Software to the User. The Software is distributed by FlippingBook Limited, among other ways, by publishing it at online stores for applications (App Store, Google Play, and others). In such cases, the acquisition procedure of the Software can be additionally regulated by the respective requirements of a particular online store for the applications. In this regard, FlippingBook Limited is not responsible for the operation of the online stores for applications where the Software is published.
FlippingBook Limited does not render the IS after the expiration of the IS subscription. When the IS subscription is over, the IS becomes unavailable to the User, and FlippingBook Limited is entitled unilaterally to delete the User's data without notifying the User. User data are not deleted in case of a timely purchase of the Pricing Plan extending the term of the IS subscription. Usage restrictions
You may not:
- Use the IS for uploading, sending, transferring, or otherwise publishing materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, insulting to morality, defamatory, virus codes or other files or applications intended to malfunction or damage or constrain the operation of computers or telecommunication devices; applications for unauthorized access to the computers, hardware or third party's data, infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights, promoting hatred and/or discrimination of people according to racial, ethnic, sexual, social factors, as well as violating the accepted norms and Internet communication ethics, or hindering other Users' work with the IS;
- use the IS for uploading, sending, transferring, or otherwise publishing promotional content that is not specifically allowed for publishing, including bulk, unauthorized, and/or unexpected by recipients, unsolicited mail, including those with multiple duplications of one email address (spamming);
- create conditions for illegal use of the IS by third parties, particularly by providing registration data for accessing the IS.The User agrees that the number of Users working with the IS simultaneously is limited by the allowed number of Account Users stated in the Pricing Plan. The number of allowed Account Users can be set additionally by the Pricing Plans offered to the User. In case of any suspicions that the User has provided his or her registration data for access to the IS to any third parties and/or any other measures to favor illegal use by third parties, FlippingBook Limited retains the right to stop providing the services unilaterally at any time without advance notification of the User and to delete or block the access to the materials published by the User. In this case, the cost of the subscription paid by the User according to the Pricing Plan is not subject to reimbursement to the User. The User will take whatever measures are necessary to keep his registration data confidential;
- create critical loads by initiating high user traffic to published materials in a short period of time. When this occurs, FlippingBook Limited has the right to block the User's account without prior notice to terminate such loads. In this case, the cost of the subscription paid by the User according to the Pricing Plan is not subject to reimbursement to the User.
- create situations that may damage the business reputation of FlippingBook Limited, in particular by initiating User traffic to the FlippingBook Limited website when publishing materials. If such situations of initiation of User traffic to the website are identified, FlippingBook has the right to block the user account without prior notice to the User. In this case, the cost of the subscription paid by the User according to the Pricing Plan is not subject to reimbursement to the User.
- create products of your own on the basis of the IS, except if allowed by law;
- sublicense or lease any parts of the IS;
- decompile or disassemble, amend, adapt, translate the IS into other languages, attempt to get the source code of the IS, in particular, to make changes in the IS source code, except for updating the IS by using update files provided by FlippingBook Limited within the IS subscription;
- use the IS in any way other than as stipulated by this Terms of Service.
The User retains any and all rights to the materials while using the IS.
If a grounded claim is received from the respective copyright holder with regard to infringement of its lawful rights, FlippingBook Limited is entitled to delete the materials placed by the User or block access to them without notifying the User or giving reasons.
The User assumes responsibility for any materials published by him/her. In case third parties assert a claim with respect to the materials placed by the User, the User shall settle such claims independently and at his/her own expense.
If the User distributes the results of using the IS he/she does it at his/her own risk, including the protection of confidential information. FlippingBook Limited is not responsible for the actions of such individuals and cannot monitor their motives and goals. The IS provides only the technical possibility of presenting the results of the IS usage. The User agrees that after the publication of materials while using IS, their confidentiality may be violated and, the materials may become available to the public.
FlippingBook Limited has the right to discontinue providing the service to any person upon receiving from an interested person a reasonable claim fulfilling the requirements of current legislation.
During the IS Subscription, you can get IS updates at the discretion of FlippingBook Limited Any update is an integral part of the IS, so the terms of this Terms of Services apply to any IS update as well. After IS update, the User cannot use the source version (the version which was updated) unless it constitutes part of the updated IS. Economic feasibility IS
The User agrees that FlippingBook Limited provides IS in the amount determined by economic feasibility. Thus, if the published materials of the User generate traffic which costs to FlippingBook Limited reasonably are expected to exceed the chosen Pricing Plan for a sustained period, FlippingBook Limited has the right to offer the User a more expensive Pricing Plan, and in the absence of the User's consent, FlippingBook Limited has the right to block the User's account at any time without prior notice. In this case, the cost of the subscription paid by the User according to the Pricing Plan is not subject to reimbursement to the User. Technical Support
Technical Support of the IS is provided only at the discretion of FlippingBook Limited, without any guarantees. You shall be solely responsible for the full backup of the data, software, and programs before obtaining Technical Support. In the course of providing Technical Support, FlippingBook Limited can determine that the technical problem in question is beyond the area of competence of Technical Support. FlippingBook Limited reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or break off provision of Technical Support at its own discretion.
The User agrees that when using Materials published through IS in third-party software, FlippingBook Limited automatically stops the technical support of such materials.
In order to optimize the IS, FlippingBook Limited can, at its option and at any time, amend or delete the IS functions without advance notice. FlippingBook Limited cannot be responsible for modifying or deleting User's materials caused by the IS optimization or other reasons.
FlippingBook Limited is entitled to specify any requirements and limitations with respect to the use of the IS to ensure the proper operation of the IS and its functions.
This Terms of Services also regulates the use of all newly released, revised, updated, and extended versions of the IS that can be provided by FlippingBook Limited. Measures for preventing unlawful use
The IS can also include special technical facilities preventing unlawful use of the IS. The User agree that FlippingBook Limited can take measures aimed at protection from computer piracy. The IS can contain the technology of compulsory fulfillment of requirements, making it possible to use the IS only for a certain number of times on a certain number of computers and/or during a limited period of time. Collaboration with legal bodies
FlippingBook Limited reserves the right to collaborate with any legal or executive bodies and to answer government inquiries connected with the handling of the IS by Users. Therefore, FlippingBook Limited can provide documents and information in connection with court rulings or other procedures to ensure legality. Temporary suspension
FlippingBook Limited has the right to perform routine maintenance of the IS with a temporary suspension of work of the said IS. In case of Force Majeure, as well as breakdown or malfunction of hardware-software systems of third parties collaborating with FlippingBook Limited, or third parties' actions aimed at suspending or stopping the functioning of the IS, the work of the said IS can be suspended without advance notification of Users. Refusal to provide services
The User agrees that FlippingBook Limited reserves the right to refuse to provide services to the User or unilaterally stop providing the services at any time without advance notification of the User in the following cases:
- breach of this Terms of Services or any part thereof, as well as supplements thereto which are an integral part thereof;
- respective request of authorized government bodies;
- unexpected technical problems or safety-related circumstances;
- obstacles or any breaches with respect to the IS, including the use of any devices, software, etc.
To the extent allowed by the laws in force, FlippingBook Limited and its licensees shall in no event be responsible to you (for negligence under the contract or otherwise) for the loss of profit, gains, business contacts, expected savings, the time spent as a result of the possibility or impossibility of using the IS, the loss of or damage to data as a result of the possibility or impossibility of using the IS, as well as for any actual, incidental, indirect or analogous damages, even if FlippingBook Limited was aware of the possibility of such damages.
The IS and updates are provided "as is." FlippingBook Limited does not guarantee that the IS or its updates, as well as the quality of any product, service, information, etc., obtained with the use of the IS are free of errors (including those that can result in problems during installation, updating, maintenance, and use of the IS, particularly problems of compatibility with the OS or other program products) and/or meet your requirements that the IS shall function normally and be provided uninterruptedly, promptly, securely and correctly, and that any errors contained in the IS shall be corrected. Any risks connected with the quality of work and efficiency of the IS, the possible results of using the IS, varying interpretation of reference information about the IS are borne by the User.
The responsibility of FlippingBook Limited or its licensees shall in no instance exceed the cost of the IS subscription paid by the User according to the Pricing Plan.
FlippingBook Limited provides no guarantees with regard to non-infringement of intellectual property rights. FINAL PROVISIONS
This Terms of Services is governed by the legislation of the Republic of Malta.
In case any provisions hereof are deemed void, that shall not affect the validity of the Terms of Services as a whole.
Neither Party shall assert claims on the other Party for failure to fulfill or for improper fulfillment of its obligations hereunder, if this was caused by events of Force Majeure that arose after the conclusion of this Terms of Services due to an emergency that the party at fault could neither foresee nor prevent, including acts of God — fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, etc.; acts of terrorism, military actions of any nature, civil disorders, actions of state government and administrative bodies (including amendments to legislation), if they have a direct influence on the subject of this Terms of Services, and other circumstances causing the malfunction of any party's hardware, etc., if such circumstances prevent the parties from due fulfillment of their obligations hereunder.