To make searching through users easier, you can filter and search them by the following parameters:
- Authorized users
- Identified users
- Date interval
- Email address
You can also see the activity of a particular user
– who is the most active, how many sessions they have completed, which documents are the most popular, and more.
To do this, just hover over the user and click on them. This will take you to a page where you can see User statistics
and User timeline
. User statistics
includes the following data. User statistics:
- Sessions – number of times the user has used the application.
- Docs shared – number of times the user has shared documents.
- Docs opened – number of unique documents the user has opened.
- App shared – number of times the user has shared the application.
- Docs viewed – number of times the user has viewed documents.
- Views – number of times the user has viewed the document.
- Reading time –user's total document reading time.
- Open document – preview of the document.
You can always hover over the question mark on the right side of the page to see hints.